Invest4SEE Industrial Park Dubnica is the first A–class logistic park spreading on almost 200,000 m2 between the cities of Nova Dubnica and Dubnica nad Vahom. In its current stage, the park can offer more than 110,000 m2 of leasable area.
The main advantages of the park are:
– Great location with an easy, direct and intersection-free access from the D1 motorway in an distance of approximately 1 km
– Within 80 minutes’ drive time the strategic production plants in Bratislava, Nitra, Trnava, Žilina, and Ostrava can be reached
– The modern standard of premises significantly affecting the reduction of operating costs
The park strictly follows the newest European standards for a Class-A state-of-the-art logistics and industrial park also includes:
– Mineral wool sandwich panels
– Zumtobel premium LED lighting in all interior and exterior areas
– FM Global approved fire protection system
Starting from December 2016, the first distribution centre, developed on 15 hectares’ land will become operative. It comprises of more than 90,000 m2 Class-A space for warehousing and light production use. More than 68,000 m2 are pre-leased to an international blue-chip tenant for a period exceeding 15-years. The remaining space can be divided into flexible, independent areas and is available for lease. The expansion land is available for tailor made built-to-suit warehousing or production facilities and has secured valid EIA, planning and building permit.